The following is a list of changes to the PDF Program for the 2021 Annual AMTE Conference. Please return to this page for updates.
The following presentations have been canceled:
- Session #85, An Investigation of Instructional Practices in Upper Elementary Classrooms: Fractions versus Decimals on Saturday 2/13 at 4:00pm
- Session #149, Culturally Responsive Teaching and Gender Norms in PK-12 Mathematics: Sharing Discomfort with Preservice Teachers. Saturday February 20 at 11am.
- Session #P26, The New Skew: Secondary Teachers Adapting Their Practice in the Midst of the Coronavirus Pandemic, Thursday, February 11 at 8am.
- Session #126: Virtual, Research-Based Mathematics Education Professional Development for Rural Educators: An ECHO Model on Friday, 2/19 at 3:00 pm EST.
The following presentations have time changes:
The following speakers will not be able to participate in scheduled sessions:
- Jennifer Tobias, Session #21, Deepening Prospective Teachers’ Understandings by Focusing on Reflective Analysis Within Task Design on Friday, 2/12 at 12:15pm.
To report additional changes, or if you have any questions, please contact the program chair:
Rick Hudson, Program Chair
University of Southern Indiana