DEAP Teacher Education Conference Announcement February 12-13, 2022 Las Vegas, NV (immediately following AMTE annual meeting)
Click here for the Conference Announcement and Stipend information:
Two products from DEAP are Problem-Solving Measures (PSMs) that are grounded in mathematics standards for grades 3-8 and a reporting system related to data from the PSMs. The DEAP team invites you to join us at the DEAP conference! An outcome from this meeting is to build community across teacher educators and researchers.
The aims of this DEAP conference are:
1. Share information about a series of Problem-Solving Measures (PSMs) that were developed
as part of a five-year National Science Foundation grant.
2. Explore how PSMs have been and could be used within teacher education and student
Prepared for the Developing and Evaluating Assessments of Problem Solving (DEAP) Project: NSF Collaborative Award between Bowling Green State
University (NSF #1720646) and Drexel University (NSF #1720661).
Stipends are available for those selected to participate. University faculty, research or postdoctoral scholars, and graduate students are encouraged to apply. Applications due by November 1, 2021 @11:59PM (Pacific).
● Applications will be reviewed November 2-15, 2021.
● Applicants will be notified of decisions on or before November 22, 2021.
● Stipends as well as one night hotel (Saturday night) will be provided for those selected to