Note: Register button will not appear if you are already registered.
The Eighteenth Annual AMTE Conference
Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center, Irvine, California
Thursday, February 6, 2014 through Saturday, February 8, 2014
Welcome to the 2014 AMTE Conference Registration website:
On the pages that follow, you may register for the conference, renew your membership, and donate to AMTE scholarships and special projects.
Conference highlights include outstanding speakers, thought-provoking sessions and great opportunities to network and collaborate with other mathematics teacher educators.
2014 Conference Information:
1. Conference Sessions will begin at 9:00am on Thursday morning, February 6.
2. Conference sessions will run all day Thursday and Friday; on Saturday, sessions will run all morning and the conference ends after lunch and the business meeting at approximately 1:15 p.m.
3. The following meals are included in the conference registration fee:
- Thursday: lunch, and afternoon break (dinner is on your own after the General Plenary Session)
- Friday: continental breakfast, morning coffee break, lunch, afternoon break, and dinner
- Saturday: continental breakfast, morning coffee break, and lunch
Register now to reserve your spot at the 18th Annual AMTE Conference!
9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL, FL 32819
|Regular Member Registration||$ 460.00|
|Member Registration and 1 Year Membership Dues||$ 540.00|
|Member Registration and 2 Year Membership Dues||$ 612.00|
|Member Registration and 3 Year Membership Dues||$ 676.00|
|Student Registration||$ 365.00|
|Student Registration and 1 Year Membership Dues||$ 405.00|
|Emeritus Registration||$ 460.00|
|Emeritus Registration and 1 Year Membership Dues||$ 500.00|
|Emeritus Registration and 2 Year Membership Dues||$ 536.00|
|Emeritus Registration and 3 Year Membership Dues||$ 568.00|
|Non-Member Conference Registration||$ 570.00|