We are seeking candidates who will have earned a doctorate in curriculum and instruction, elementary education, or other related education field by June 2020, with 3 years minimum elementary teaching experience, and the ability to collaborate in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings. We hope to find a new colleague with experience in, knowledge about, and commitment to teaching using critical, constructivist, anti-bias, and inclusive pedagogy.
- Experience teaching graduate students
- Experience with cohort and/or program leadership
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development of Supervisors
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Trauma-Informed Care/Practices
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy
- Equity and Inclusion
- Elementary Mathematics
- Elementary Literacy
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We expect to begin reviewing applications on February 1.