The Celebrations Taskforce completed its work with several celebratory 25th Anniversary activities prior to and during this year's 2017 Annual Conference.
- Prior to the conference, on the AMTE Facebook page and Twitter account, a 25-day countdown was provided with photos that showcased AMTE’s members, events, publications, and other artifacts.
- Attendees at the Annual Conference had the opportunity to use the Photo-Op, which featured an AMTE background and some fun props, to take four quick photos and receive a printout to commemorate AMTE’s 25th Anniversary. Look for some of these photos on the AMTE website and in the newsletter during the year!
- Attendees discussed ideas for AMTE’s next 25 years using the conference app, Twitter (#AMTEnext25), and Facebook.
- Everyone attending lunch on Thursday received an AMTE luggage tag with the AMTE logo and the 25th Anniversary logo.
- Prior to the start of the conference, the Give 25 for AMTE’s 25th Anniversary Campaign reached the goal of raising $25,000 to honor the legacy of AMTE. Thanks to all who helped AMTE achieve this impressive goal!
The AMTE Celebrations Taskforce: Susan Gay, University of Kansas (Chair); Jennifer Bay-Williams, University of Louisville; Nadine Bezuk, San Diego State University; Shannon Dingman, University of Arkansas; Mark Ellis, California State University, Fullerton; David Glassmeyer, Kennesaw State University; Suzanne Harper, Miami University; and Casey Hawthorne, Furman University.