As campuses across the country are switching to online instruction due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we want to let you know that AMTE is working to figure out how to support MTEs in this process. Below are some ways to both access and share resources related to online teaching that you might find helpful.
- AMTE Facebook Page: Members have already begun to share online resources on our FB page. We invite you to share additional resources that you have available!
- Twitter: Resources can also be shared via our Twitter account. @AMTENews
- Member Bulletin Board: The AMTE Website includes a Member Bulletin Board that is available to AMTE members (with login).
- Online Teaching Strategies: Videos submitted and reviewed by colleagues to help you with engaging and effective online mathematics education.
- March 17 and 18 AMTE Webinar Videos:
We invite members to share additional resources that they have available.
We hope that you find these resources useful in supporting your work! We will update you as additional resources become available.