Bemidji State University
- The successful candidate is expected to be able to teach a wide range of courses including mathematics education courses for pre-service and in-service teachers, developmental mathematics, college algebra, calculus, and other undergraduate mathematics and statistics courses.
- Qualified candidates in the area of mathematics education are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in statistics and statistics education.
- In addition to classroom teaching responsibilities the successful candidate is expected to conduct committee work, manage a successful research agenda, and participate in departmental student-centered activities.
- Opportunities exist to work in our graduate programs, teach summer course offerings for in-service teachers, and pursue external funding.
- Normal teaching load for a semester is 3-4 courses totaling 12 credit hours.
- Participate in Program and University assessment.
- Participate in activities that support Bemidji State University’s signature themes of environmental stewardship, civic engagement, and global/multicultural understanding.
Review of Applicants Begins:
Tuesday, November 29, 2016