Carney, Sandoe & Associates, an educational recruitment firm, is currently seeking experienced High School Math Teachers to fill positions at the K-12 private and independent schools we work with across the country.
Our job placement service is free to job-seekers. By getting to know you personally -- beyond just your resume -- we provide you with customized, curated job opportunities that match your specific requirements (location, school type, position type, etc.) and skills, saving you the time of sorting through thousands of job postings.
Responsibilities of the Math Teacher
- Demonstrate mathematical concepts using models, other available technology methods, and other standard or teacher-prepared instructional aids.
- Design learning activities that will relate mathematics to the physical world.
- Evaluate each pupil’s progress in mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Communicate with parents to interpret contemporary methods in teaching mathematics and with parents and school counselors to discuss the individual pupil’s progress.
Requirements of the Math Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics required
- At least 1-3 years of teaching experience at the K-12 level
- Interest to contribute to school community outside of the classroom as an athletic coach, student advisor, student club leader, or otherwise preferred
- Geographic flexibility is preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested candidates are required to complete our online application at https://candidates.carneysandoe.com/Account/Register.