Flex Math for College Readiness/Liberal Arts Math Lab Instructor Florida Certified (Miami-Dade/Broward County)
Instructor- 12 Month ($48,331.00/annual)
Remote Office or School Based Facility as assigned
Job Description Summary:
Our Mission is to deliver a high quality, technology-based education that provides the skills and knowledge students need for success.
FLVS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
Position General Summary:
The Instructor provides an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth. The Instructor organizes and implements an instructional program that results in students achieving academic success in accordance with FLVS and state policies and laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in content area assigned OR proof of active enrollment in a stated-approved EPI or MAT program AND either a valid Florida state-issued Statement of Eligibility OR valid Temporary Certificate in content area assigned
- Endorsements as required by Florida Department of Education
- One year successful teaching experience within subject area OR successful completion of an FLVS instructional internship program OR current enrollment in an approved EPI or MAT program
- Three years’ teaching experience, preferred
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Location: Remote Office or School-Based Facility as assigned
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required to various schools as daily work locations, as well as lab visits, meetings, trainings, and conferences; assigned locations will vary, and may require overnight stays
- Light physical activities and efforts required working in an office environment
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)