The School of Science and Mathematics is seeking Assistant Professors for Mathematics to begin Fall 2020.
The Assistant Professor has the primary responsibility of instruction in the classroom for students enrolled in Mathematics courses, as well as ensuring the success and retention of students while maintaining high academic standards.
Candidates should have the ability and willingness to teach all levels of mathematics courses from developmental through college level.
Master’s degree in Mathematics, or Master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in Mathematics or Statistics.
Philosophy compatible with that of a comprehensive urban community college.
Prefer teaching experience at the community college or university level.
50 years of making our community stronger.
In almost five decades, Tulsa Community College has served nearly 450,000 Tulsans, awarded more than 70,000 degrees and certificates and had nearly four million course enrollments. Work at TCC and be a part of the next 50 years of history!
Here are just a few of some of our amazing benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Daycare
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement
- Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement System (OTRS)
- Professional development opportunities
- Educational Assistance Waiver for classes taken at TCC for employees & their family
- …And much more!
Apply online at https://careers.tulsacc.edu/postings/29508.