Flex AP Statistics Instructor Florida Certified
Application Deadline: Date March 7, 2020 at 11:59PM
Employment Status: Full Time
Contract Type: 12 month
Annual Salary: $48,331.00
Location: Remote Office or School Based Facility as assigned
The Instructor provides an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth. The Instructor organizes and implements an instructional program that results in students achieving academic success in accordance with FLVS and state policies and laws
To view a detailed job description and apply today follow the link provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Florida Professional Teaching Certificate in Grades 6-12 Math OR proof of active enrollment in a stated-approved EPI or MAT program AND either a valid Florida state-issued Statement of Eligibility OR valid Temporary Certificate in content area assigned
- Endorsements as required by Florida Department of Education
- One-year successful teaching experience within subject area OR successful completion of an FLVS instructional internship program OR current enrollment in an approved EPI or MAT program
- Three years’ teaching experience, preferred
- Minimum of 1year AP Statistics Teaching experience
- Must have taught AP Statistics within last school year 2018-19 or within last 2 years
Please visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers to apply today!
FLVS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.