Verdi EcoSchool is a project based urban farm school that uses the local community as a campus - connecting real life challenges to classroom problem solving.
The Project-Based Math Educator at Verdi EcoSchool partners with a collaborative teaching team to design fun, engaging, hands-on math experiences for a diverse group of students.
The ideal candidate:
- LOVES math
- Smiles a lot
- Feeds the plants
- Inspires students to ask WHY
- Invents spontaneous moments of silliness
- Is excited to be part of a unique School Family
- Tell jokes at no one's expense
- Is willing to fail forward
- Is a great problem solver
Master’s degree preferred
Bachelor’s degree and prior teaching experience required
Demonstrated ability to teach math using a project-based approach
Please provide both a Cover letter and Resume when applying for this position.