FlexTech High School - Shepherd is hiring a part time Math Teacher for the upcoming school year. Must have a teacher certification and endorsement.
The FlexTech High School network is growing. FlexTech High Schools are small, personalized high schools that offer project-based curriculum and flexible scheduling. Watch this video to learn more about our unique approach to education.
We are looking for a dynamic educator to serve as a classroom teacher and join our wonderful team of educators. FlexTech teachers are passionate, adaptive, responsive, and innovative. They seek to reimagine the high school experience for millennial teens and believe in rigorous, relevant and real-world learning for all students. Specifically, we are seeking an individual who:
- upholds a commitment to educational equity and social justice
- seeks and centers student and staff voice and input in school decisions
- cultivates a diverse, inclusive and welcoming school environment
- exhibits resourcefulness in challenging and complex situations
- exercises a systems-thinking approach to problem solving
- fosters and maintains positive stakeholder and community relationships
- models and utilizes restorative practices with staff and students
- embraces teacher autonomy
- practices a distributive, democratic approach to building-level and/or classroom leadership
For more information please visit our website at https://www.flextechschools.org/