The Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Special Education at Mississippi State University is seeking applications for a full-time, 9-month tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor rank in Secondary Math Education. Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
1) An earned doctorate, with an emphasis in secondary math education, in Curriculum and Instruction, and demonstration of potential in areas of teaching and advising.
2) Three years of 7-12 teaching experience.
3) Technology skills required for online instruction.
1) Licensed to teach mathematics, grades 7-12.
2) Classroom and advising experience beyond the minimum qualifications listed.
3) Knowledge of program requirements for educators.
4) Teaching experience in higher education.