Rosen Plaza Hotel, Orlando, Florida
9700 International Drive,
Orlando, FL 32819
Tel: (407) 996-9700
Fax: (407) 354-5774
Hotel Reservation & Travel Information
Important: There are two Rosen Hotels on International Drive adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center. Our conference is held at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, which is located across from Pointe Orlando.
Hotel Parking Information
- Self-parking at the Rosen Plaza Hotel is complimentary for everyone attending the conference. Tell the parking booth attendant that you are attending the AMTE conference in order to receive free parking. Valet parking is also available for $20 per car per day (price subject to change).
- Self-parking at the Rosen Centre Hotel is complimentary for AMTE attendees staying at the hotel. Tell the parking booth attendant that you are attending the AMTE conference in order to receive free parking.
- If you are staying at another hotel, check with the hotel for information about parking.
Airport Transportation to Rosen Plaza Hotel
Airport transportation options include taxi, Uber, and at least two shuttle options.
- Travel time is typically 20 to 30 minutes between the airport and the hotel.
- See the hotel's website for information about Town and Country Shuttle and Mears Shuttle. With Town and Country Shuttle, there is a discounted roundtrip rate for reservations that are made more than 24 hours in advance.
- One-way taxi fare from Orlando International Airport to the Rosen Plaza Hotel will likely be $45-$50.
- If you are staying at a hotel other than the Rosen Plaza, please contact the hotel for information about airport transportation.