The 2016 AMTE Annual Conference will be held January 28-30 in Irvine, CA.
Make your plans now to attend the 2016 AMTE Annual Conference in Irvine, CA on January 28-30, 2016. New this year: the Thursday general session will be the first session in the morning at 9:00 a.m.
The keynote speakers for the 2016 conference have been selected. Thursday’s General Session will feature Ed Dickey, University of South Carolina. Friday’s Judith E. Jacobs Lecture will be presented by Francis (Skip) Fennell, McDaniel College, Maryland.
Details of the January 2016 conference schedule include the following:
- General Session starts Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Concurrent sessions begin Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
- On Thursday, lunch and afternoon break will be provided and are included in the registration fee; dinner is on your own.
- The first AMTE poster session will be held Thursday afternoon.
- On Friday, breakfast, lunch, afternoon break, and dinner will be provided and are included in the registration fee.
- On Saturday, breakfast and lunch will be provided and are included in the registration fee.
- The business meeting will occur during Saturday’s lunch.
- The conference will end approximately at 1:15 p.m. on Saturday.
The conference hotel is Hotel Irvine located in Irvine, CA. The hotel room rate is $169 for a single or double room. Make your reservation by Monday, November 30, 2015 for special conference room rates. Please be aware that the conference block of rooms may be sold out early. Once the room block is full, the hotel will accept reservations at the hotel’s prevailing rate and only on a space-available basis. We encourage you to reserve your room soon.
Conference registration is now available on the AMTE website. The registration deadline is November 30, 2015. Early registration at reduced rates is available through September 30. The speaker registration deadline is September 15, 2015. There is no on-site registration; you must register prior to the conference.
We hope to see you in Irvine in January!