Make your plans now to attend the 2017 AMTE Annual Conference in Orlando, FL on February 9-11, 2017.
The keynote speakers for the 2017 conference have been selected.
- Thursday’s General Session will feature a panel moderated by Ed Silver, University of Michigan. Members of the panel include Elizabeth Burroughs, Montana State University; Christine Franklin, University of Georgia; and Perla Myers, University of San Diego.
- Friday’s Judith E. Jacobs Lecture will be presented by Marilyn Strutchens, Auburn University.
Details of the February 2017 conference schedule include the following:
Thursday, Feb. 9
- General Session starts Thursday at 9:00 a.m.
- Concurrent sessions begin Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
- On Thursday, lunch and afternoon break will be provided and are included in the registration fee; dinner is on your own.
- The AMTE poster session will be held Thursday afternoon.
Friday, Feb. 10
- On Friday, breakfast, lunch, afternoon break, and dinner will be provided and are included in the registration fee.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- On Saturday, breakfast and lunch will be provided and are included in the registration fee.
- The business meeting will occur during Saturday’s lunch.
- The conference will end approximately at 1:15 p.m. on Saturday.
The conference hotel is the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, FL. The hotel room rate is $169 for a single or double room. Make your hotel reservation by Wednesday, November 30, 2016 to get our special conference room rates. Please be aware that the conference block of rooms may sell out early. Once the room block is full, the hotel will accept reservations at the hotel’s prevailing rate and only on a space-available basis. We encourage you to reserve your room soon.
Conference registration is now available on the AMTE website. The conference registration deadline is November 30, 2016. Early registration at reduced rates is available through September 30. The speaker registration deadline is September 15. There is no on-site registration; you must register prior to the conference.
We hope to see you in Orlando in February!