Since 2000, the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE) has collaborated with four teacher education associations representing the content areas of mathematics, science, English language arts, and social studies education through the National Technology Leadership Initiative (NTLI).
AMTE's NTLI Fellowships
The NTLI fellowships were established to recognize exemplary presentations related to integration of technology in core content areas at the annual meetings of each participating association.
AMTE identifies the winner of its NTLI fellowship through a competitive process that includes the requirement of submitting a paper in advance of the conference. The winner of the award receives travel funding ($1200, made possible by a donation by Texas Instruments) for presenting at the SITE Annual Conference. The paper is forwarded and recommended for publication in the CITE journal by the AMTE Technology committee after additional review.
Thanks to Texas Instruments for their ongoing support of this award.
AMTE Recipients of NTLI Fellowships
- Kelley Buchheister, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Jennifer N. Lovett, Middle Tennessee State University
- Lara K. Dick, Bucknell University
- Allison W. McCulloch, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Milan F. Sherman, Drake University
- Kristi Martin, North Carolina State University
- Amanda Thomas, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- AJ Edson, Michigan State University
- Gwyneth Retta Hughes, Boise State University
- Jonathan Brendefur, Boise State University
- Michele Carney, Boise State University
Incorporating Technology to Enhance Teachers Education Lessons and Preservice Teachers' Learning
- Jennifer Nickell, North Carolina State University
The Role of Technology in Increasing Preservice Teachers' Anticipation of Students' Thinking in Algebra
- Steve Rhine - Willamette University
- Rachel Harrington - Western Oregon University
- Brandon Olszewski - International Society for Technology in Education
- Related Webinar
For more information and past winners of NTLI Fellowships, visit the NTLI page on SITE's website.