The Nineteenth Annual Conference will be held at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, FL.
Welcome to the new and exciting format of the AMTE Newsletter, Connections . This new format allows for expanded usage of available technologies and greater ease and flexibility in reading the articles. The Connections Editorial Board welcomes your feedback. Enjoy winter break!
Babette M. Benken, Editor
February 12-14, 2015
This is not goodbye.....
The joint AMTE and NCSM Formative Assessment Task Force share their work.
Learn about Dr. Philipp's (San Diego State University) Integrating Mathematics and Pedagogy (IMAP) Project on the Getting Personal page.
Information about recent happenings for a few of our AMTE Affiliates.
AMTE Excellence in Teaching and Early Career Award winners announced....read about all of this year's winners.
The Service, Teaching, and Research in Mathematics Education (STaR) Program needs your support!
Connections is a quarterly online publication of the Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators. The newsletter offers a peer-reviewed opportunity for members to disseminate information to the mathematics teacher education community.
- Babette Benken, California State University – Long Beach, email@example.com
- Johnny Lott, University of Montana, firstname.lastname@example.org (2012-2015)
- Nancy Dyson, University of Delaware, email@example.com (2013-2016)
- Sarah Roberts, UC Santa Barbara, firstname.lastname@example.org (2013-2016)
- Daniel Ilaria, West Chester University, email@example.com (2014-2017)
- Maggie Niess, Oregon State University, firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-2017)