Note: For security purposes, AMTE does not archive sensitive payment details for contributions (e.g., credit card numbers). If your institution requires this for reimbursements, we recommend obtaining proof of payment through your credit card's website.
Confirmation & Receipt via Email
A detailed receipt for conference registration is emailed to registrants automatically at the time of payment.
- Some email systems filter automated emails. A good first place to check for your registration receipt may be in your "spam" or "junk" email folders.
- Need a duplicate conference registration receipt? Send a Note to the Web Team.
Viewing Your Registration Online
AMTE maintains an archive of confirmed registrations for annual conference registrations since 2011.
To view and print a receipt for your conference registration, follow these steps:
- Log into https://amte.net in the left "Log In to AMTE" panel.
- Select “View My Account” in the left "My Account" panel.
- Your official conference registration information will be displayed at the bottom.